Even if you’ve already polished off your leftover Halloween candy, there’s more treats in store, thanks to our latest Quotes of the Week compilation.
We’ve gathered another seven days’ worth of the small screen’s most memorable dialogue, including scripted and unscripted zingers and one-liners.
More from TVLine
- This Is Us Recap: 'This Dinner Is About to Get Awkward as Hell'
- This Is Us Video: 'Dejik'? 'Malaysia'? Whatever You Call It, Randall Is Determined to Shut. It. Down.
- Affair EP Says That 'There Wouldn't Have Been Enough' for Joshua Jackson to Do If He Returned for Season 5
This time around, we’ve got a shocking childhood anecdote on black-ish, an embarrassing confession from The Voice’s Blake Shelton, a dig at Helen’s fashion sense on New Amsterdam and Tom Bergeron’s shout-out to a fellow TV host on Dancing With the Stars.
Also featured in this week’s roundup: double doses of Batwoman, Grey’s Anatomy and The Affair’s penultimate episode, plus sound bites from Arrow, This Is Us, two of Apple’s freshman offerings and many more.
Check out the attached gallery — or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!
Launch Gallery: Quotes of the Week for Oct. 27, 2019
Best of TVLine
- Friends Couches: A Definitive Ranking
- Vampire Diaries Turns 10: How Real-Life Plot Twists Shaped Everything From the Love Triangle to the Final Death
- Decade in Review: The Very Best Seasons, Including Game of Thrones S3, The Good Wife S5, Arrow S2 and More