Sure, we’re bummed to lose an hour of sleep to Daylight Saving Time… but we’re really bummed to lose an hour of TV viewing. (#PeakTV rests for no one!)
Fortunately, our latest batch of Quotes of the Week can make up the difference, as it once again features the standout dialogue from seven days of comedies, dramas and unscripted series.
More from TVLine
- American Idol Recap: Country Couple Reduces Katy Perry to Tears With 'Shallow' Audition -- Watch Video
- Survivor Recap: Grueling Challenges Push the Players to the Brink
- TV Ratings: The Resident Eyes Highs Opposite Super Tuesday Coverage
This time around, we’ve got a ripped-from-the-headlines insult courtesy of Empire‘s Giselle, a worrying lesson in prison violence on Good Girls, American Idol‘s brutal honesty for one bright-eyed contestant and a Rookie conversation that offers waaaaay too much information.
Also featured in this week’s roundup: a double dose of NCIS: Los Angeles, plus sound bites from Schitt’s Creek, A Million Little Things, LEGO Masters, Devs and more.
Check out the attached gallery — or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!
Launch Gallery: Quotes of the Week for March 1, 2020
Best of TVLine
- The Worst TV Plot Twists We've Suffered Through This Century (So Far)
- Worst TV Plot Twists of the Century (So Far)
- 11 Ways TV Has Hidden Pregnancies