The post QOTSA’s Josh Homme guests on Joe Rogan Experience: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Queens of the Stone Age frontman Josh Homme appears as a guest on the latest episode of Joe Rogan’s podcast The Joe Rogan Experience. Their free-wheeling two-hour-plus conversation runs the gamut of topics, from Aztec and Mayan architecture, to Impossible Burgers, to discussions on manifestation and concepts proposed by Esther Hicks.
Homme also recounted his early days living in the desert and being stung by a scorpion, explained why he avoids the Internet and doesn’t read criticism about his artwork, and spoke about the influence Ween has had on his own music making.
Watch the full episode below. In related news, Homme recently released two new volumes of Desert Sessions, and is open to the possibility of a new Them Crooked Vultures record.
- E.T. and Elliott reunite in new nostalgic commercial: Watch
- Pete Townshend says "thank God" Keith Moon, John Entwistle are dead: "They were fucking difficult to play with"
- Top 25 Metal Songs of the 2010s
- Faith No More confirm first live shows in four years
- Cameo user hires Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath to break up with her boyfriend