Anne Hathaway is officially a mama of two! The Academy Award-winning actress welcomed her second child late last year with husband Adam Shulman. The Hustle actress stepped out on January 12 to attend the 2020 Critics Choice Awards and, as any proud mom, came armed with photos.
According to Us Weekly, Hathaway was spotted sharing a snap of her new baby with a fellow attendee. “This is him,” Hathaway reportedly boasted. The onlooker’s response? “Oh, he’s so cute!”. The photo reportedly showed the newborn wrapped in a navy and yellow blanket. Until now, we hadn’t known the sex of their second child.
More from SheKnows
- Alison Pill's Take on 'Mommy Brain' Might Make Us All Feel a Little Smarter
- Alicia Silverstone Reveals That a Simple 'No Thank You' Is All It Takes to Reprimand Her Son
- Pink Takes Her Kids Out on Dirt Bikes for 'Family Ride Day'
Hathaway and Shulman are also parents to three-year-old son Jonathan, whom they’ve largely kept out of the limelight — and we imagine they’ll do the same with their second baby, whose name we’re still wondering about.
Hathaway announced her pregnancy via Instagram back in July. “It’s not for a movie…#2,” she wrote alongside a mirror selfie featuring her baby bump.
The actress also revealed the fertility struggles the couple faced before conceiving their second child in her caption. “All kidding aside, for everyone going through infertility and conception hell, please know it was not a straight line to either of my pregnancies. Sending you extra love,” she wrote.
Thank you, Anne, for sharing your journey.
Best of SheKnows
- All the Non-Holiday Winter Movies You Should Be Watching Right Now
- 11 Female Film Characters Who Made an Impact in 2018