Together, Badmandela, Rosario and Black Tree make up The Goods — a funk-soul-pop trio based in Sydney, Australia. Today, The Goods unveil "Glow" (out September 15 via Personal Best Records), lifted from their forthcoming Make Your Move EP. The musical embodiment of easing into the late night, the song is a funk-filled, floaty, mid-tempo ride, and with verse sections separated by a psychedelic breakdown for the bridge, it's equal parts retro and experimental.
Ahead of the release of Make Your Move next month (date TBC), now would be a good time to get acquainted with the good-good from The Goods.
More from Complex
- Watch Dillon Francis Take on the Hot Ones Challenge
- A Complete Guide to This Weekend's Sneaker Releases
- Premiere: AC Slater Preps His Forthcoming Album With New Single 'All About Paper'
- Jerry Lorenzo Sold Samples of His Fear of God x Vans Collaboration
- Shawn Mendes on That Time Drake's Security Had Him Shook