Kamaiyah has just unleashed the visuals for her Got It Made track "Pressure."
The Stripmall directed video features the Oakland rapper stepping through alleys and bullet-hole riddled warehouses as she proclaims that nobody can tell her about herself, because she knows herself best.
It's hard to believe the Kamaiyah's well-rounded and hard-hitting mixtape Got It Made released all the way back in February. When it was being released, Kamaiyah revealed that Got It Made was 4 years in the making.
“After almost 4 years I present to you my project Got It Made,” Kamaiyah wrote in the announcement. “… the wait is over we going up and this mutha fucka slap.”
You can watch the West Coast visuals for Kamaiyah's "Pressure" up top, and check out some behind the scenes shots from the video down below.
- Stream Kamaiyah's New Mixtape 'Got It Made'
- Watch Saweetie's "My Type" Video Featuring Cameos From Kehlani and Kamaiyah
- Watch Kamaiyah’s New Video for “Windows” f/ Tyga and Quavo
- The Complex SHOP: Designer Clothing and Brands
- Complex Podcast Network
- Sole Collector Mobile App - Your app for the Sneaker World
- Sneaker of the Year: The Best Since ’85 Book - Now available for pre-order!
Sign up for the Complex Newsletter for breaking news, events, and unique stories.