Fresh off the release of his breakthrough project Pain Is Temporary earlier this year, rapper Bankrol Hayden has linked up with Lil Baby for the "Drop a Tear" video.
Hayden's latest video sees him and Lil Baby mourning in a Blank Square Production-directed clip. Featuring the two at a funeral, the visual finds the two rappers struggle to cope with letting go.
"When I was making this album, I was going through really hard times," Hayden told Complex. "A family member was very ill. That experience made me realize that everyone in your life isn’t going to be around forever. I had to come to terms with that. Family means a lot to me, so much that I had to write ‘Drop a Tear.' Making music like this helps me, my family and my fans get through hard times and come out stronger."
Catch the premiere for the video above, and check out Pain Is Temporary in full above.
- Here Are the Nominees for the 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Lil Baby on Why He Decided to ‘Back Up Off Politics’
- Watch Rod Wave's "Rags2Riches 2" f/ Lil Baby
- The Complex SHOP: Designer Clothing and Brands
- Complex Podcast Network
- Sole Collector Mobile App - Your app for the Sneaker World
- Sneaker of the Year: The Best Since ’85 Book - Now available for pre-order!
Sign up for the Complex Newsletter for breaking news, events, and unique stories.