The post Possessor Trailer Promises Body-Swapping Tension: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
One of the more talked-about genre films out of this year’s Sundance Film Festival was Possessor. The latest feature from Brandon Cronenberg — yes, the son of that Cronenberg — hits select theaters and in drive-ins on October 9th. Today, Neon has dropped a brand new trailer that promises an uncut version of the film.
Featuring an A-list cast that includes Andrea Riseborough, Christopher Abbott, Sean Bean, and Jennifer Jason Leigh, the film follows corporate assassins who use brain implants to transfer their minds into other bodies to go after high-profile targets.
In his Sundance review, our own Clint Worthington wrote, “Like the best of his father’s works, Possessor is meant to provoke and prod at our deepest notions of self and our insecurities about the fleshy meat-bags we find ourselves living in day to day.”
Hold on to your conscience and watch the trailer below.
- Dave Grohl and 10-Year-Old Nandi Bushell Face Off in Drum Battle: Watch
- R.I.P. Chadwick Boseman, Black Panther Actor Dies at 43
- New Venomous Snake Species Named After Metallica's James Hetfield
- Ron Jeremy Hit with 20 New Sexual Assault Charges, Facing 250 Years in Prison
- Leonard Cohen's Estate Exploring Legal Actions Against RNC Over Unauthorized Use of "Hallelujah"
- ABC to Air Black Panther Commercial Free on Sunday Night