The post POND and Farao on First Concerts, Raunchy Dreams, and the Importance of Collaboration appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
The latest episode includes conversations with two artists from very different parts of the world. First up, host Lior Phillips chats with Nick Allbrook of Australian outfit POND. The psych rocker dishes about his time in Tame Impala, the importance of building a music scene on friendship and collaboration, and how he was influenced by David Byrne and Primal Scream. After that, we check in with Norwegian-born, Berlin-based indie pop artist Farao, who jokes about her type A personality and explains the raunchy dream about a jazz icon that inspired her project name.
Stream the full episode above and get tickets to see POND here.
- xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- Jared Leto tried to kill Joaquin Phoenix's Joker movie
- Nick Cave says he's "repelled" by "self-righteous" woke culture
- The 100 Scariest Movies of All Time
- Mayhem's Necrobutcher: I was on my way to kill Euronymous myself