ABC’s reboot of Kids Say the Darndest Things had its plug pulled after just one season and, for the most part, TVLine readers were not sad to see the Tiffany Haddish-hosted update go. We asked you via a fancy poll which of broadcast TV’s 25 recent cancellations bugged you the most and, according to the final data, Kids 2.0 finished dead last with less that 1 percent of the vote.
Several of ABC’s other freshly axed series enjoyed considerably more support, as evidenced by the official results, which can be found below. For the purposes of this democratic exercise, we chose to focus on the 10 programs that garnered the most votes. And to ratchet up the suspense, we ranked them in descending order. Ready, set, get busy scrolling!
More from TVLine
- Labor of Love Finale Recap: Find Out Which Guy Will Be Kristy's Baby Daddy
- Kristian Alfonso Reveals Why She Quit Days of Our Lives After 37 Years
- 30 Rock Reunion Recap: What Brought Liz Lemon & Co. Back Together?
Best of TVLine
- TV's One-Hit Wonders: Pitch, Bunheads, Baker and the Beauty, Forever and 40+ More Shows That Ended Too Soon
- Cancelled TV Shows: What Would Have Happened Next on Forever, Salvation, H50, The Exorcist, Dallas and 31 Others
- Cancelled TV Shows: What Would Have Happened Next