Federal authorities discovered guns and drugs aboard a private plane chartered by Lil Wayne.
According to the Miami Herald, the FBI, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, and other agencies carried out a search of the plane upon its arrival to the Miami-Opa-locka Executive Airport on Monday. They subsequently found multiple firearms, cocaine, opioids, and marijuana.
It’s unclear if Lil Wayne or any of the plane’s passengers will face any charges, but Wayne’s attorney, Howard Srebnick, told the Herald that the rapper was “cleared” to leave the scene
For his part, Weezy doesn’t seem too phased by the ordeal; in a Tweet he joked that authorities mistook a past social media post supporting the Green Bay Packers for “a different ‘Pack’.”
Earlier this month, federal authorities boarded a flight chartered by Juice WRLD after receiving a tip that drugs and guns were being stowed on the plane. During their search, Juice WRLD suffered a seizure and died. Police believe Juice WRLD may have swallowed a large amount of painkillers in an effort to conceal them.
All goody! I think they thought I was talking abt a different “Pack” in my last tweet. But anyway GO PACK GO!!!
— Lil Wayne WEEZY F (@LilTunechi) December 24, 2019
- Snoop Dogg smokes blunt outside White House: "Fuck the president"
- R.I.P. Jack Sheldon, Schoolhouse Rock! singer and jazz musician dead at 88
- There is nothing rock about Billboard's Top Charting Rock Songs of the Decade
- Captain America actress Mollie Fitzgerald charged with murder
- Rage Against the Machine, Frank Ocean, Travis Scott, My Chemical Romance to play Coachella 2020: Sources