ABC’s “Wonderful World of Disney” presentation of Pixar’s Up won Wednesday in broadcast primetime, delivering a 0.7 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic and 3.36 million viewers. That’s a two-tenths lift from last week’s presentation of Thor: The Dark World, and it led in to a new episode of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (0.3, 1.56M), which was off from last week’s season premiere.
At CBS, the night kicked off the night with Game On! (0.6, 3.80M), which held steady with last week’s premiere. Encores of SEAL Team and S.W.A.T. followed.
More from Deadline
- 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.' EPs Talk Final-Season Debut & How It All Ends
- 'Space Launch Live': SpaceX Coverage Hits Ratings High For Discovery And Science Channel
- 'America's Got Talent' Leads Tuesday Ratings; 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow' Season Finale Steady
Fox aired a repeat of MasterChef followed by a fresh episode of Ultimate Tag (0.6, 1.86M), which was on par with last week.
The 100 (0.2, 728,000) held steady at the CW, followed by a repeat of Bulletproof.
NBC aired reruns of its Chicago trio.
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: U.S. Death Toll Passes 105,000 As Global Cases Top 6 Million - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto