Peter Wolf, Senior Vice President at Morgan Stanley and husband of entertainment journalist Jeanne Wolf, and father of Activate Consulting CEO Michael J. Wolf, passed away on April 5th after a brief illness. He was 90 years old. He managed investments for entertainment clients and high-net-worth individuals. In addition to his wife, he is survived by three children and six grandchildren.
More from Deadline
- Donald Trump Berates CNN's Jim Acosta Over "Happy Talk" Question: "These Are The Saddest News Conferences That I've Ever Had"
- One Month Into Hollywood Shutdown, TV Producers Brace For Term-Deal Suspensions & Terminations
- Don Winslow: Top 10 Things Studios, Networks and Streamers Could Do To Treat Authors Better
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: Global Cases Pass 1.5 Million As U.S. Death Toll Nears 15,000 - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto