The post Peter Bjorn and John share new song “Reason to Be Reasonable”: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
In celebration of their 20th anniversary, Peter Bjorn and John recently announced their upcoming ninth album Endless Dream, and shared the song “Rusty Nail”. Now the Swedish pop trio have released another single, “Reason to Be Reasonable”.
The latest track finds the band leaning into pop rock, with buoyant drums and guitar, and high falsetto harmonies rounding out the choruses. In a press release, songwriter Peter Morén shared his intentions for the tune, stating, “I was aiming for a classic power-pop song with an updated PB&J twist.”
He continued, “It’s about when you’ve been in a relationship for a really long time, and you feel like it’s worth fighting for through the ups and downs. That can be applied to the band, too—a really long thing that keeps on giving.”
- Hall and Oates announce 2020 tour dates
- Josh Homme and Brody Dalle are separating
- Eddie Van Halen hospitalized due to complications from cancer drugs: Report
- Top 100 Films of the 2010s
- Awkward mosh pit breaks out during Marilyn Manson's gig at Astroworld Fest