2020 has been a unusual year, filled with moments we have never seen or experienced before. But every now and then, history finds a way to repeat itself.
Last year, Uno got dragged for trying to clarify their own official rule about stacking Draw 2 and Draw 4 cards. No one was having it. After weathering a tweetstorm over their take, you would think they would've learned that house rules supersede anything it says in their little booklet that no one ever cares to read.
Earlier today, Uno tried it again, claiming you can't stack one Draw 2 card on top of another.
- The Best Designed Card Games on the Market Right Now
- The Popular Card Game 'Uno' Is Getting a Less Fun Sequel
- The Complex SHOP: Designer Clothing and Brands
- Complex Podcast Network
- Sole Collector Mobile App - Your app for the Sneaker World
- Sneaker of the Year: The Best Since ’85 Book - Now available for pre-order!
Sign up for the Complex Newsletter for breaking news, events, and unique stories.