Pearl Jam’s new song “Get It Back” is now available on digital streaming services. Take a listen below.
The song was originally released last week as part of Good Music to Avert the Collapse of American Democracy Vol. 2. Proceeds from the Bandcamp exclusive compilation benefited the Voting Rights Lab, a nonpartisan organization that brings state advocacy, policy, and legislative expertise to the fight for voting rights.
The driving rocker was penned by Matt Cameron, and marks Pearl Jam’s first new music since releasing their album Gigaton earlier this year.
In related news, Pearl Jam will celebrate the 30th anniversary of their live debut by streaming a recording of their 2016 concert in Philadelphia. Notably, the setlist featured a full performance of PJ’s debut album, Ten.
- David Crosby Gets Backlash Over Dismissive Eddie Van Halen Tweet
- TikTok's Fleetwood Mac Skateboarder Gets a Truck Full of Cranberry Juice from Ocean Spray
- Jack White Reworks "Ball and Biscuit", Plays Eddie Van Halen Guitar on SNL: Watch
- Tool's Maynard James Keenan Had COVID-19 and Still Has Lung Damage Months Later
- Stevie Nicks Releases New Solo Song "Show Them The Way" Featuring Dave Grohl: Stream