The post Pearl Jam unleash new single “Dance of the Clairvoyants”: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
In a statement, bassist Jeff Ament described “Dance of the Clairvoyants” as “a perfect storm of experimentation and real collaboration,” adding, “We’ve opened some new doors creatively and that’s exciting.” That’s a bit of an understatement, as the funky experimental rocker sounds more Talking Head than Seattle grunge. Hear for yourself below. Update: Watch a video for the single below.
Spanning 12 tracks in all, Gigaton marks Pearl Jam’s first new album in seven years. The Seattle rockers will support the release by embarking on a North American tour starting in March. Pick up tickets to their upcoming shows here.
- Drummer Joey Kramer sues Aerosmith after being told he needed to audition in order to rejoin band
- Huey Lewis says Ménière's disease has left him unable to sing and perform
- Neil Young is now officially an American citizen
- NBA legend Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash
- Baby covers AC/DC's "Thunderstruck" thanks to dad's tireless efforts: Watch