“Paul, do you remember our very first meeting?” Bea asks. “And the odd thing you did when I was leaving the room?”
More from Rolling Stone
- Trailers of the Week: 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker,' 'Bloodshot,' 'The King' and More
- 'The Devil Next Door': Was Alleged Former Nazi Guard a Monster or a Scapegoat?
- Trailers of the Week: 'Bombshell,' 'Dolittle,' 'Lady and the Tramp'
Bea then whips out a shiny green apple, claiming that Rudd knows how to half it with his bare hands. “You said that you could half an apple straight in front of me, which would slowly become a metaphor for the show.”
Can Rudd half an apple with his bare hands? Well, see for yourself.
Watch Paul Rudd split an apple in half with his bare hands. pic.twitter.com/qjqexAvUQV
— Netflix US (@netflix) October 25, 2019
Strangely enough, this isn’t even the first time Rudd has appeared in a meme-worthy video this week. A short clip from his recent episode on the online talk show Hot Ones has gone viral, spawning many “relatable!” memes using an exchange between Rudd and Hot Ones host Sean Evans.
me and my friends remembering all the reckless things we did in college and yet we’re alive, not in jail and living full adult lives pic.twitter.com/hNMfGYhiJq
— jinkies 🥴 (@pizzaexprezz) October 21, 2019
Now just keep watching videos of Paul Rudd and try to wrap your head around the fact that this man is 50 years old.
Best of Rolling Stone
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy at Emmy Awards: Who's Won, Who's Been Fracked
- Charles Manson: How Cult Leader's Twisted Beatles Obsession Inspired Family Murders
- 5 Devices You Need to Set Up Your Smart Home
See where your favorite artists and songs rank on the Rolling Stone Charts.