The post Paul McCartney premieres new songs “Home Tonight” and “In A Hurry”: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Paul McCartney has released two all-new songs, “Home Tonight” and “In a Hurry”. Both are available to stream below.
(Read: The Top 25 Tours of the 2010s)
Following today’s digital release, “Home Tonight” and “In a Hurry” will be put out as an exclusive double A-side 7-inch on November 29th for Record Store Day Black Friday. As seen below, the limited-edition picture disc will boast artwork based on the old parlour game Exquisite Corpse.
Macca recently reunited with fellow Beatle Ringo Starr to cover John Lennon’s “Grow Old with Me”. And just earlier this week, McCartney was announced as one of the headliners at Glastonbury 2020; he’s the oldest artist ever to headline the UK event since its inception nearly 50 years ago.
- David Byrne performs "Road to Nowhere" with cast of American Utopia Broadway on Fallon: Watch
- Horrifying 22-foot statue of baby Jesus looks just like Phil Collins
- Top 100 TV Shows of the 2010s
- Pete Townshend says "thank God" Keith Moon, John Entwistle are dead: "They were fucking difficult to play with"
- Top 25 Metal Songs of the 2010s
- Cameo user hires Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath to break up with her boyfriend