The post Panda Bear is “playing the long game” on new song: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Although ambient in tone, “playing the long game” is punctuated by deep, reverberating bass and washes of synths. It was written by the Animal Collective member, aka Noah Lennox, in collaboration with producer Rusty Santos.
Accompanying the solo cut is a music video helmed by fashion designer and Panda Bear’s wife Fernanda Pereira. Lennox commented on it and the track in a statement,
“We had a good time making this video across the river. Thanks to everyone involved to make it happen. The song is about a brief series of thoughts I had one morning about who I am, what I’m doing, and where I’m going. Hope you enjoy it and hope all’s well.”
Check it out below.
Panda Bear appeared on Kyle Meredith With… earlier this year to talk about success and AnCo. Revisit the episode below.
- xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg announce new Band of Brothers follow-up series
- James Corden declares Brittany Howard the "best" Late Late Show performance: Watch
- Concert Film Review: Metallica's S&M2 Is a Celebration of the Band and Their Fans
- Apple is shutting down iTunes