The post Ozzy Osbourne takes listeners “Straight to Hell” on new song featuring Slash: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
The new song follows first single “Under the Graveyard”, which was released a couple weeks ago. “Straight to Hell” is an uptempo rocker that actually contains the lyric, “I’ll make you scream/ I’ll make you defecate.”
The forthcoming album features a backing band comprised of Guns N’ Roses’ Duff McKagan on bass, Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Chad Smith on drums, and producer Andrew Watt on guitar. But, as mentioned, “Straight to Hell” has the one and only Slash playing lead guitar.
Ordinary Man, due in early 2020, will mark Osbourne’s first solo album in nearly 10 years. His last solo effort, Scream, arrived in June 2010.
Ozzy had to postpone all of the 2019 dates of his “No More Tours 2” farewell outing. He first nixed his European jaunt when he came down with a respiratory illness that led to pneumonia, and then he postponed his North American tour after falling at home.
The Prince of Darkness will return to the road on his rescheduled North American tour in May, followed by his rescheduled European outing in the fall. See the full list of dates, and pick up tickets here.
Fans can also catch Ozzy when he joins Post Malone and Travis Scott for their collaborative track “Take What You Want” this Sunday (November 24th) at the American Music Awards, airing live at 8:00 p.m. ET on ABC.
Listen to the song “Straight to Hell” in the player below.
- David Byrne performs "Road to Nowhere" with cast of American Utopia Broadway on Fallon: Watch
- Horrifying 22-foot statue of baby Jesus looks just like Phil Collins
- Pete Townshend says "thank God" Keith Moon, John Entwistle are dead: "They were fucking difficult to play with"
- Top 25 Metal Songs of the 2010s
- Cameo user hires Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath to break up with her boyfriend