The post Ozzy Osbourne to feature on Post Malone’s new album Hollywood’s Bleeding appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Post Malone and Ozzy Osbourne are now collaborators. On Friday, the New York rapper shared a list of featured guests for his previously announced third album, Hollywood Bleeding, and among the names is The Prince of Darkness.
The inclusion is surprising for myriad reasons, though particularly for his health. If you recall, the 70-year-old veteran rocker has been recovering from flu complications and a hazardous fall at home that resulted in spine and neck surgery. In fact, the injury forced him to cancel his spring North American tour, and all other remaining 2019 shows, so seeing him pop up now is curious at the very least.
Alas, Osbourne is in good company. He joins a star-studded roster that also includes Travis Scott, SZA, Swae Lee, Future, Meek Mill, Young Thug, Halsey, and Lil Baby. Christ, could you imagine the green room with all of that talent together?
Due out September 6th, Hollywood Bleeding serves as the long-awaited follow-up to his 2018 blockbuster sophomore album Beerbongs & Bentleys. Thus far, he’s released three early singles: “Wow”, “Goodbyes” featuring Young Thug, and “Circles”. Update: Check out the album’s 17-song tracklist.
- Trent Reznor acknowledges contribution to "Old Town Road" after CMA Awards nomination
- Tool announce North American tour
- R.I.P. Gordon Bressack, Pinky and the Brain writer dead at 68
- Kevin Hart injured after car crashes in Malibu Hills [Updated]
- Bear Grylls rescued by medics after near-fatal bee sting
- Zach Galifianakis nearly kills Matthew Mcconaughey in first trailer for Between Two Ferns: Watch