The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences said Tuesday that 344 feature films are eligible for the 92nd Oscars.
To be eligible for consideration, films must open in a commercial motion picture theater in Los Angeles County by December 31, and begin a minimum run of seven consecutive days. A feature-length motion picture must have a running time of more than 40 minutes and been exhibited theatrically on 35mm or 70mm film, or in a qualifying digital format.
More from Deadline
- Oscars: Academy Releases Shortlists For Nine Categories Including Documentary, International Film, VFX, Song, Score & Shorts
- Studio-Driven Sequels Tangle With Upstart Originals In Crowded Oscar Animated Feature Race
- At 'O Minus-54,' The Oscars Are Closer Than You Think
The Oscars are set for February 9, 2020, at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland in Hollywood, live on ABC.
Best of Deadline
- 10 Moments In Oscars History You Can't Miss
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers