The contenders for best original and best adapted screenplay at this year’s Academy Awards range from small indie scripts to blockbusters.
More from Variety
- Re-Recording Mixer Tom Fleischman on the Importance of Silence in Martin Scorsese's 'The Irishman'
- Quentin Tarantino Talks About Plans for Book, Play, TV Series and That 10th Movie
- 'The Irishman' Producer Gaston Pavlovich Inks Deal With Endemol (EXCLUSIVE)
Best of Variety
- Emmys Trivia: 20 Surprising Facts From 2019's Nominations
- Listen: Hugh Grant on Why He Would Kill Social Media if He Could
- The Best Gifts for 'Big Bang Theory' Fans