Manning starred on all seven seasons of OITNB, sharing in three SAG Awards for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series for her portrayal of the convict Doggett. Manning also previously recurred on FX’s Sons of Anarchy.
On the film side, she starred in the Paramount feature Hustle & Flow opposite Terrence Howard, Taraji P. Henson, Anthony Anderson, and Ludacris; as well as Universal’s hit Eminem feature 8 Mile.
Upcoming projects include the soon to be released Crabs in a Bucket, in which she stars alongside Bruce Dern and Jeremy Piven. She also will play the titular role in Coke Daniels’ upcoming feature, Karen, a timely suspense thriller about a white woman living in the South who will do anything to get rid of her new Black neighbors.
Manning also is vocalist for the electronic duo Boomkat.
Manning continues to be repped by Sheila Legette of Sheila Legette Entertainment, attorney Patti Felker of Felker, Toczek, Suddleson, Abramson; Imperium 7 Talent Agency for Voice and Erik Steigen, USA Media Rights for Music Management.
More from Deadline
- Vivica A. Fox & Taryn Manning Among Cast To Join Boxing Story 'Bobcat Moretti'
- Taryn Manning Feels Entitled In Timely Thriller 'Karen'; Devin Druid, Carmela Zumbado And Matthew Hancock Celebrate The Holidays In 'White Elephant' - Film Briefs
- 'Pantheon': AMC's Animated Drama Series Rounds Out Cast With Daniel Dae Kim, Katie Chang, Anika Noni Rose & More
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: America Now Has Over 7 Million COVID-19 Cases As New Daily Infections Rise In 23 States
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto