Cardi clarified earlier last month that the reason she wanted to separate from her husband was mainly irreconcilable differences.
"The reason for my divorce is not because of none of that shit that ever happened before. It's not because of cheating," she said. "I just got tired of fucking arguing. I got tired of not seeing things eye to eye. When you feel like it's just not the same anymore, before you actually get cheated on, I'd rather just leave."
She also said in since-deleted tweets that while they have their differences, she still wants him to be treated with respect.
"He a dumbass not a bad man,” she wrote to fans dragging 'Set. “I don’t give a f*ck if you don’t like him. I don’t talk to him but you not going to disrespect my child father. I will slap the shit out of you in curtesy [sic] of Kulture.”
- Cardi B Has Filed for Divorce From Offset
- Cardi B Explains Why She Filed for Divorce From Offset
- Cardi B Responds to Claims That She's Divorcing Offset for 'Attention'
- The Complex SHOP: Designer Clothing and Brands
- Complex Podcast Network
- Sole Collector Mobile App - Your app for the Sneaker World
- Sneaker of the Year: The Best Since ’85 Book - Now available for pre-order!
Sign up for the Complex Newsletter for breaking news, events, and unique stories.