The following lists every major TV show trailer screened at the 2019 New York Comic Con. For even more of TVLine’s NYCC coverage, click here.
Each year, New York Comic Con brings thousands of TV fans to the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in search of sneak peeks at their favorite returning series, as well as glimpses of upcoming offerings. The four-day event kicked off Thursday, Oct. 3 and concludes on Sunday, Oct. 6.
More from TVLine
- Angel Cast Reunites at Comic Con for the Show's 20th Anniversary (Photos)
- Riverdale Boss Previews the 'Brutal' Luke Perry Tribute Episode: 'We Knew It Was Going to Be Hard, and It Was'
- Steven Universe Jumps to the 'Future': Watch New Season 6 Opening Credits
For those who couldn’t attend, TVLine took stock of the new trailers released during the annual East Coast nerdfest.
Devs Season 1 (FX)
The Expanse Season 4 (Amazon Prime)
Human Resources — aka Big Mouth spinoff (Netflix)
Lost in Space Season 2 (Netflix)
Manifest Season 2 (NBC)
Marvel’s Hero Project Season 1 (Disney+)
Marvel’s Runaways Season 3 (Hulu)
Best of TVLine
- 15 Superhero/Sci-Fi/Fantasy Flops That Missed the Comic-Con Boom
- 15 Cancelled Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy Shows
- Great Scott! Counting Down The Office's Top 32 Most Memorable Michael Moments (Day 4)