What if This Is Us had Holly Hunter, 50 percent more drama, the ability to swear a lot more, and also magical realism? That seems to be the premise of HBO’s new family series Here and Now, written by Six Feet Under and True Blood’s Alan Ball and starring Tim Robbins and Holly Hunter as the Portland-based parents of several adopted children and one biological child, all of whom are consumed by great angst. The trailer even includes a Significant Moment With a Deer, so you know it’s going for some Serious TV Drama. Here and Now premieres there on HBO and then on February 11.
- The Harvey Weinstein Scandal Emboldened Sarah Jessica Parker to Speak Out on SATC 3 Drama
- Every Episode of Black Mirror, Ranked From Worst to Best
- Katie Couric Slams Today for Matt Lauer’s ‘Completely Unacceptable’ Workplace Harassment
- What’s New on Netflix: January 2018
- Let’s Talk About the Ending of Black Mirror’s ‘Hang the DJ’