For what is The Simpsons, if not a Norman Lear sitcom with an added dash of casual strangling and non-lethal nuclear meltdowns? This fall, the father of America’s most beloved TV families Norman Lear will stop by the nation’s most obscurely located little town to meet the country’s other favorite domestic unit. According to EW, the creator of All in the Family, The Jeffersons, Good Times, and One Day at a Time, recently rebooted by Netflix, will appear as himself during the show’s 29th season this fall “in a scene that involves the theme song from one of his shows.” Good thing you already know all the lyrics to the 704 Hauser intro, so you can just kick back and enjoy.
- S-Town Transcends the True Crime of Serial
- Like You, Alec Baldwin’s First Reaction to Meeting Tina Fey Was to Ask If She Was Single
- Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle Did 90 Minutes of Stand-up Together in New Orleans Last Night
- Schmidt’s First Name Is No Longer a New Girl Secret
- Judy Greer’s Delight in Watching Judy Greer Kiss Famous Actors Is Infectious