Normally, we hate Mondays. (Okay, we don’t hate Mondays, but it’s hard not to get the Sunday blues once you realize the amazing weekend you had is about to end.) However, when it comes to the Monday after Thanksgiving, we can’t help but get excited for it — because it’s the day all of our online shopping dreams come true. Cyber Monday is one of our favorite shopping holidays of the entire year because retailers and brands mark nearly everything down to crazy cheap prices — and we can shop it all without ever leaving the couch. Can you take a wild guess at which retailer is the number one online store we can’t wait to shop this year? Nordstrom, of course!
Nordies fans know that the beloved retailer’s Cyber Monday Sale is where all of the magic happens. On top of scoring insanely awesome deals during Nordstrom’s Black Friday Sale a few days prior, Cyber Monday is when prices drop even more. Last year, Nordstrom shoppers saved up to 60 percent on thousands of must-have items on the big day, including Hunter rain boots, Kate Spade handbags, UGG boots, Michael Kors dresses, J.Crew jackets and coats, and much more.
So if you’re like us and are already looking forward to doing some serious shopping at Nordstrom’s Cyber Monday extravaganza, get excited: Nordstrom is giving shoppers a sneak preview of the deals right now! Starting today, November 8, Nordstrom shoppers can preview 30 items from brands they know and love that will be dropping in price for both Black Friday and Cyber Monday — like Spanx, Madewell, Topshop, Nike, and more. Not only that, but the expected sale prices for each of the discounted items will also be listed — so you can see exactly what the incredible deals will be! It’s as if Christmas came early, right?
Nordstrom’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday holiday shopping preview is getting us so excited, we’re already taking note on exactly what items we’re planning to scoop up once the sales begin (and how much we’ll save!) — after all,with the gift-giving season coming up so quickly, having a plan of action is key. So to help get you ready for the shopping extravaganza of the year, we’re spilling every detail we know so far. Plus, if you just can’t wait until Cyber Monday to start shopping, we’ve rounded up the best deals on clothes, shoes, outerwear, handbags, beauty, and more that are already happening right now at Nordstrom.
Pro tip: Bookmark this page and refer back to it on Thanksgiving, because we’ll be updating it with Nordstrom Cyber Monday Sale details and sharing the best clothing deals, shoe deals, coats and jackets deals, and more!
When does Nordstrom’s Cyber Monday 2019 sale start?
Get your iPhone alarms ready, because you’re going to want to set them now! Cyber Monday always falls on the Monday after Thanksgiving, and this year, it’s on Monday, December 2. While sales seem to start earlier and earlier each year, Nordstrom’s Cyber Monday sale starts December 2 immediately after midnight PT.
How long will Nordstrom’s Cyber Monday sale last?
The term ‘Cyber Monday’ refers to the entire Monday after Thanksgiving — and Nordstrom isn’t letting shoppers miss a minute! With deals beginning at midnight PT on December 2, you can expect new deals to drop all day long.
What will be on sale during Nordstrom’s Cyber Monday?
Nordstrom has keeping its Cyber Monday deals under wraps until now! Thanks to its first-ever holiday preview, right now you can check out 30 of the most amazing items that will be marked down throughout the holiday weekend. Expect major markdowns on brands like UGG, Hunter, Tory Burch, Sam Edelman, plus tons of Nordstrom’s private label brands including Zella, BP., Halogen, and more. And this year, the mega-retailer is even expected to slash prices on perfect gifting items like scarves, hats, gloves, beauty products, home decor, candles, and tableware — so chances are, you’ll be able to get almost all of your holiday shopping done at Nordstrom on Cyber Monday.
How often does Nordstrom have a sale?
Nordstrom fans know that they can expect major sales from the beloved retailer at various times throughout the year. From Nordstrom’s epic Anniversary Sale that takes place in August to its highly-anticipated Half-Yearly Sale that usually occurs after the holiday season, Nordstrom shoppers can typically expect at least one major Nordstrom sale each season.
When is Nordstrom’s next sale?
Right now! Nordstrom’s Fall Sale kicks off November 8 and shoppers can score deals upon major deals all the way through November 17. Starting now, save up to 40 percent on thousands of stylish items from Halogen, Cole Haan, Vince Camuto, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, Spanx and so much more. With so many amazing offers in the Fall Sale, it’ll be sure to get you even more excited for Nordstrom’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales.
We’ve picked out some of the best deals in beauty, shoes, handbags, outerwear, dresses, and more — happening right now at Nordstrom — to help you get ready for the season ahead. Scroll down to shop our favorites, and be sure to check back frequently for more Nordstrom Cyber Monday sale deals and details as we learn more.
Best Shirts Deals
- J.Crew Tissue Turtleneck, $22.75–$25.55 (orig. $32.50–$36.50); nordstrom.com
- Something Navy Fitted Flannel Top, $41.40 (orig. $69); nordstrom.com
- Minkpink Vira Sweater, $59.40 (orig. $99); nordstrom.com
- Halogen Ribbed Sweater, $39.90 (orig. $69); nordstrom.com
Best Deals on Shoes
- Sole Society So-Kapa Asymmetrical Loafer, $53.96 (orig. $89.95); nordstrom.com
- BP. Maisie Bootie, $49.90 (orig. $79.95); nordstrom.com
- Hunter Original Play Tall Waterproof Rain Boot, $65.96–$69 (orig. $109.95–$115); nordstrom.com
- Sam Edelman Hiltin Knee High Boot, $179.90–$199.90 (orig. $224.95–$249.95); nordstrom.com
Best Handbag Deals
- Tory Burch Mini Miller Leather Top Handle Bag, $253.26 (orig. $378); nordstrom.com
- BP. Twist Tote, $53.40 (orig. $89); nordstrom.com
- Kurt Geiger London Mini Kensington X Tweed Crossbody Bag, $80.98 (orig. $135); nordstrom.com
- Madewell The Zip-Top Transport Corduroy Suede Crossbody Bag, $88.80 (orig. $148); nordstrom.com
Best Deals on Dresses
- All in Favor Textured Long Sleeve Dress, $35.40 (orig. $59); nordstrom.com
- Something Navy Fitted Long Sleeve Tunic Sweater Dress, $50.98 (orig. $85); nordstrom.com
- ASTR the Label Shirred Mini Dress, $50.98 (orig. $85); nordstrom.com
- Vince Camuto Kors Crepe Fit & Flare Minidress, $70.80 (orig. $118); nordstrom.com
Best Accessories Deals
- BaubleBar Laniyah Tassel Statement Earrings, $26.40 (orig. $44); nordstrom.com
- Tory Burch Reva 56mm Square Sunglasses, $107.98 (orig. $180); nordstrom.com
- Kate Spade New York Sliced Scallops Chain Bracelet, $63.98 (orig. $128); nordstrom.com
- BP. x Claudia Sulewski Set of 8 Crystal Hair Clips, $11.40 (orig. $19); nordstrom.com
Best Deals on Coats and Jackets
- Cole Haan Signature Cole Haan Hooded Down & Feather Jacket, $149.90 (orig. $225); nordstrom.com
- Kenneth Cole New York Wool Blend Bouclé Coat, $139.90 (orig. $228); nordstrom.com
- Levi’s Faux Leather Moto Jacket, $58.96 (orig. $88); nordstrom.com
- Court & Rowe Autumn Plaid Topper, $119.40 (orig. $199); nordstrom.com
Best Beauty Deals
- MAC Cosmetics MAC Lipstick, $15.73 (orig. $18.50); nordstrom.com
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Ultra Facial Cream, $15.30–$42.50 (orig. $18–$50); nordstrom.com
- NARS Blush, $25.50 (orig. $30); nordstrom.com
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Liquid Makeup, $36.55 (orig. $43); nordstrom.com
Do you love a good deal? Sign up for PEOPLE’s Shopping newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest sales from your favorite brands, plus celebrity fashion, home decor and more.