Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev are having a baby boy! After a long wait, last night’s season 5 finale of Total Bellas featured Nikki’s gender reveal party, where the reality star and her fiancé let the world know that they will soon have a baby son. Nikki has been sharing more and more details of her pregnancy with fans as she gets closer to her due date, and this latest update is a massive step toward welcoming their baby into the family.
Nikki and Artem’s gender reveal was Mexican-themed — so naturally, Nikki found out the sex of her baby by bashing open a piñata and exploding blue confetti out onto family and friends. And apparently, many of Nikki’s loved ones had been expecting her to have a son.
More from SheKnows
- Brie & Nikki Bella Plan to Give Birth on Film, Despite COVID-19
- Romee Strijd Shares 16-Week Pregnancy Update After 7 Years Struggling With PCOS
- Nikki Bella Wishes Artem Chigvintsev 'Happy Birthday' After Baby Boy Reveal News
“I’m so excited that Nicole and Artem are having a boy,” her twin Brie told producers. “I knew [it]. I really, in my heart, I just felt it for her.”
Nikki and Brie both have been candid about the ups and downs of their pregnancy journeys, but as the due date approaches, they’re thinking more and more about what it will be like to start their lives as a mom. As usual, the twins have all the confidence in the world in each other, and Brie makes sure that Nikki knows it.
“I think you and your little boy will have such a great bond,” Brie told Nikki at the gender reveal. “I do. I really feel that.”
We feel that too! Congrats to Nikki and Artem and their beautiful baby boy.
Before you go, click here to see every other celebrity expecting right now.
Best of SheKnows
- 19 Biggest & Most Expensive Celebrity Homes — See Where Sofia Vergara, Beyoncé, & More Put Down Roots
- 21 Must-Read Dystopian Books That Eerily Predicted Our Current Times
- A Complete Timeline of Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's Relationship