Thea had named her unborn son Reign; he did not survive either, according to an Instagram post on her account from her mother. A cause of death was not released.
More from Variety
- The Best Movies Available to Watch for Free Online
- How Celebrity Chefs Became a Source of Comfort During the Pandemic
- YouTube Suspends Ads on Shane Dawson's Channels After His Apology for Racist Videos
“It is with great sadness that I have to inform you that Nicole and her son she and Boga named Reign sadly passed away on Saturday morning,” her mother wrote.
Thea had amassed 123,000 Instagram followers and 76,000 YouTube subscribers for her videos, which featured her partner Boga along with musings on her pregnancy, which was said to be near-term.
Her partner, street dancer Global Boga, allowed some pre-scheduled videos to be released after her death, her mother wrote.
Some of her recent videos included Boga and her brothers rating her maternity outfits and an Instagram video of what was in her hospital bag.
Thea had several advertising partners for her content as well as a line of jewelry and false eyelashes called The Thea Kollection.
Best of Variety
- The Best Movies on Netflix
- Everything Coming to Netflix in July
- What's Coming to Disney Plus in July 2020