Nicole Kidman doesn’t post very many photos of her kids on Instagram — so we took notice when the Bombshell and Big Little Lies actress took to social media with a picture of her youngest daughter on a very special occasion. Kidman posted a sweet throwback photo of her daughter Faith Margaret in honor of the little girl’s 9th birthday.
“Our baby girl is now 9! We love you so much precious precious girl. Happy birthday Faith!” she captioned a stunningly beautiful black and white photo of herself holding her baby girl, whom she shares with country crooner Keith Urban. A second photo showed off a yummy-looking chocolate cake frosted with “Happy 9th Birthday Faith” in pink icing and 10 pink and white candles (one to grow on, of course!)
More from SheKnows
- How Nicole Kidman, Zooey Deschanel, & More Stars Are Spending the Holidays This Year
- Nicole Kidman Emotionally Opens up About Her Father's Death & Other Challenging Mom Moments
- Nicole Kidman Shares Rare Photo of Daughter Sunday to Celebrate Sweet Bonding Moment
We last saw one of Kidman’s kids on social media before Thanksgiving, when the actress shared a sweet snap of herself with daughter Sunday Rose. The pair were photographed from behind, on what clearly looks like a leisurely “Sunday” stroll, framed by gorgeous fall foliage.
While we’d love to see more photos of the Kidman-Urban kids, we certainly appreciate celebrity parents (and any parents, really) who like to keep their kids shielded from the social media spotlight. And honestly, the fact that these glimpses are rare kind of makes them all the more sweet — so this is one throwback that we’re glad especially glad Kidman chose to share.
Best of SheKnows
- All the Non-Holiday Winter Movies You Should Be Watching Right Now
- 11 Female Film Characters Who Made an Impact in 2018