Hunters assassin Tiffany Boone has set her sights on a new premium drama.
The actress will join the cast of Hulu’s upcoming Nine Perfect Strangers, our sister site Deadline reports. The series adaptation is based on the novel of the same name by Big Little Lies author Liane Moriarty and stars Nicole Kidman and Melissa McCarthy.
More from TVLine
- The Handmaid's Tale's O-T Fagbenle Hints at Gilead 'Cracks' in Season 4, Tees Up His Boybander Britcom Maxxx
- Marvel's Helstrom Kids Visit 'Mommie Dearest' in Hulu Horror Series Teaser -- Plus, Get October Premiere Date
- Hulu Eyes Alt-Reality Hillary Series
Nine Perfect Strangers — which earned a straight-to-series order in April 2019 — takes place at a swanky health and wellness resort called Tranquillium where nine frazzled city dwellers go to unwind. Kidman will play the resort’s director, Masha, who may not be exactly what she seems. Boone will portray Delilah, one of Masha’s employees.
The cast also includes Samara Weaving (Hollywood), Luke Evans (The Alienist), Melvin Gregg (American Vandal), Manny Jacinto (The Good Place) and Grace Van Patten (Maniac).
Boone is no stranger to streaming adaptations of buzzy books: She also played the younger version of Kerry Washington’s Mia in Hulu’s Little Fires Everywhere. In addition to Hunters, her TV resume includes The Following, The Chi, Once Upon a Time, Southland, Major Crimes and Grey’s Anatomy.
David E. Kelley will executive-produce Nine Perfect Strangers, as well as serve as co-writer and co-showrunner with John-Henry Butterworth (Edge of Tomorrow). Moriarty also will executive-produce.
Best of TVLine
- TV Roles Recast: 25+ Times a Show Changed Actors Midstream (and Why)
- Stars Who Almost Played Other TV Roles — on Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, Lost, Gilmore Girls, Friends and Other Shows
- TV Stars Almost Cast in Other Roles