Congratulations are in order to Nicki Minaj, who is expecting her first child with husband Kenneth Petty.
The 37-year-old rapper announced the news on Instagram on Monday, posting a photo of her baby bump. Her caption reads simply: “Preggers.”
Minaj married Petty in October 2019, a month after announcing she was retiring from music so she could focus on having a family. She later apologized for the “abrupt” announcement and said she still intended to release new music in the future. Since then, she’s dropped a single called “Yikes” and appeared on tracks alongside Tekashi 6ix9ine, Doja Cat, DaBaby, and Rich the Kid.
This is a developing story…
- Kanye West Held His First Campaign Presidential Rally in South Carolina, And It Went As Well As You'd Expect
- Alex Trebek Once Unknowingly Ate Five Hash Brownies and Woke Up at a Friend's House Three Days Later
- Chris Cornell's Unreleased Cover of Guns N' Roses' "Patience" Unearthed for His 56th Birthday: Stream
- Burger Records Employees, Artists Accused of Rampant Sexual Misconduct
- Nike Announces Grateful Dead-Inspired Sneakers