Wiz Khalifa's new album, Blacc Hollywood, is out August 16th. Here the "We Dem Boyz" rapper takes Us Weekly to a new high—sharing 25 things you don't know about him.
1. I'm 6-foot-2.
2. I like apple juice. A lot.
3. As a kid, I always needed to have my ears rubbed to fall asleep.
4. I don't eat pork.
5. I only smoke "KK" (Khalifa Kush).
6. I like to get people really high.
7. I'm right-handed, but I can do things with my left hand.
8. I take my left shoe off whenever I'm in the zone in the studio.
9. I'm very in touch with my sixth sense.
10. I need breakfast to start the day.
11. I am very athletic and have been known to dunk a basketball.
12. I'm a technology geek and have every new electronic device.
13. I need music to wake up.
14. I'm afraid of spiders.
15. I don't like sweets.
16. I can play pool very well.
17. I like candles and incense in the studio when I'm recording.
18. I'm a really goofy skateboarder.
19. I have to use the bathroom before I go onstage.
20. I love to read.
21. I prefer to have other people around me rather than be alone.
22. I am constantly looking in the mirror.
23. I love to custom distress my clothes.
24. I drink a lot of coffee.
25. I prefer earbuds over headphones.