Lost’s Terry O’Quinn, Sarah Connor‘s son and Comedy Central roast regular Jeffrey Ross are among the latest actors to book pilots this season.
Per our sister site Deadline….
* With 666 Park Avenue’s number veritably up, O’Quinn has replaced Tom Berenger on Fox’s Gang Related drama, playing the tough police chief who oversees the Gang Task Force. Berenger and the project parted ways after the first table read.
* Magic City beauty Elena Satine has scored the last major role in Carlton Cuse’s NBC adaptation of the comic book series The Sixth Gun, playing widow Missy Hume, a powerful madame who stays youthful by being in possession of the Fifth Gun.
* Elizabeth Marvel (Person of Interest, Lights Out) will play wife to comatose John Benjamin Hickey in The CW’s Blink.
* Wynn Everett (The Newsroom) is Christian Slater’s ex-wife-turned-office manager in Kyle Killen’s ABC drama Influence.
And among guest stars who could potentially recur if their pilot goes to series:
* Dekker has boarded CBS’ Backstrom as the titular crankpot detective’s (Rainn Wilson) underworld connection, while Camryn Manheim (The Practice) will play the police chief.
* Jeffrey Ross and Law & Order vet S. Epatha Merkerson have booked roles on Fox’s government hitman-themed Boomerang, playing a handler and a mysterious bureaucrat, respectively.