Drew Carey plays along and shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly. The TV host, 54, can be seen on The Price is Right on CBS.
1. I Drive my Vespa on the freeway. In L.A., you can split lanes, and I hate traffic more than I value my life.
2. I'm a Libertarian, so after presidential elections I'm depressed no matter who wins.
3. I didn't start doing stand-up until I was 28. Before that, I worked mostly as a waiter.
4. I was once so broke, I had to give blood to get money for food.
5. I read self-help books all the time. One of my favorites: See You at the Top by Zig Ziglar
6. I'd rather drive than fly.
PHOTOS: TV Characters' Halloween Costumes
7. I play accordion, but not well.
8. I also play trumpet, but not well.
9. I skipped my senior year of high school.
10. I credit myself for airlines no longer asking if you packed your own bag. In 2002, I joked about it in front of President George W. Bush. Later, they quit asking.
11. I took up photogrpahy after The Drew Carey Show went off the air in 2004. I shot the World Cup in Germany.
12. I have an avatar on Second Life.
13. I think that awards shows are idiotic.
14. I used to have my nipples pierced.
PHOTOS: Stars Who Played the President
15. In the past year, I've taken two sketch-writing classes and a figure-drawing class, all at night.
16. I wear Jockey boxer briefs.
17. As a teenager, I belonged to a Pentecostal church.
18. I now have a Buddhist shrine.
19. Every day, I do something I wish I could take back. (I clearly don't use my shrine enough.)
20. I was the first to get roasted by the Friars Club on TV, in 1998.
21. I don't celebrate Christmas.
PHOTOS: Summer 2012 TV Preview
22. My first GPA in college was 0.5. That's half a D.
23. I was academically dismissed from Kent State University.
24. I'm pretty good with Photoshop.
25. I have an honorary degree from Kent State University.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Drew Carey: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me