Princess Cressida? Prince Harry's girlfriend of over a year may have to get used to the title! Sources reveal to Us Weekly that the redheaded Brit is head over heels for his 24-year-old girlfriend Cressida Bonas, and an engagement could be just around the corner!
"I've never seen Harry so happy," an insider reveals to Us in the Oct. 21 issue. "If all goes well, I'm 100 percent sure they'll be engaged next year."
So, who is this woman who may follow in Duchess Kate Middleton's footsteps? Us Weekly whipped up some quick facts about the British blonde who may soon be a royal come next year.
1. She's got friends in high places! Bonas initially was introduced to Prince Harry, 28, by his cousin and her close friend Princess Eugenie in May 2012. Her lifelong friend isn't the only royal she's grown up with though. Bonas' mother, Lady Mary-Gaye Georgiana Lorna Curzon, is actually an heir to the wealthy Curzon banking family. Her father, Jeffrey Bonas, is an entrepreneur.
2. Bonas isn't one to draw attention to herself. A source reveals to Us that Harry's girlfriend is quite "laid back," which is something he likes. "Initially, Cressida wasn't keen with dating Harry," the source tells Us. "The attention is a lot to take."
3. Bonas is very athletic. She's an alum of Leeds University and the Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance. During her downtime, she was also previously spotted hitting the Swiss slopes with Harry in February 2013.
4. The blonde beauty is actually a model -- and a singer! Bonas reportedly sang at her half-sister Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe's wedding when she married Sam Branson in March 2013. (Branson is the son of Virgin Records tycoon Richard Branson). "I was really nervous before performing and wanted to direct my singing at Bellie," she told HELLO! magazine that same month. "But when I saw her burst into tears and bury her head under the table I suddenly had no-one to sing it to."
5. Harry's love has a connection to his ex-girlfriend Chelsea Davy! Incidentally, Bonas also studied at Leeds University with Harry's former flame. Harry and Davy have remained amicable since their on-again, off-again five-year relationship ended in 2009. Davy, 27, even attended the royal wedding in April 2011.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Cressida Bonas: 5 Things You Don't Know About Prince Harry's Girlfriend