Ryan Reynolds has become a one-man PR machine for the upcoming Deadpool movie, and today has tweeted out the first look at the full costume. Take a look:
This is a follow-up to a previous tweet that showed a bit of the mask, but it was in monochrome.
The suit looks great, and the film's story is an interesting one; leaked test footage led to the studio greenlighting the film, to the point that Reynolds himself went on the record to express regret at not having leaked it himself.
"I was excited, because you can look back at an email chain from all of us, the core group involved in Deadpool, saying 'We should leak this, f—-,' like three years ago," Reynolds told Yahoo Movies. "Saying, 'Hey, if this thing is going to stagnate, one of us should just say 'Whoops, I slipped it online by accident.'' And nobody seemed to want to nut up and do that, myself included. Someone did it for us, years later, when we all completely assumed it was dead in the water."
Polygon Reviews:Deadpool, the absurd video game (2013)
More from polygon.com:
- Mortal Kombat X trailer details gruesome larynx stuffing, eyeball popping moves
- How Pillars of Eternity rewrites the rules for role-playing
- Why tomorrow's PlayStation 4 update is a bigger deal than people assume
- Welcome to Bloodborne: Here's what I wish I'd known from the start
- Sony's PlayStation 4 made gaming better for millions of people with one simple menu
- My first kill as a Star Citizen
- BioWare offers a behind-the-scenes glimpse at the making of the next Mass Effect