'Pretty Little Liars' Star Sasha Pieterse Shares 5 Juicy Bits on Season 4
After season three of ABC Family's hit show "Pretty Little Liars" wrapped, fans were left with a bevy of lingering questions. Is Alison alive? Who is red coat? Now that Toby is back, can we trust him?
While Sasha Pieterse (a.k.a. Alison DiLaurentis) remained tight-lipped when we tried to grill her on the devious dealings of the girls from Rosewood, she did let a couple secrets slip throughout our interview with her for her latest flick, "G.B.F.," which premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival.
Check out the spoilers she shared!
1. All will be revealed this season … finally! "We've done four episodes into the fourth season and there are already so many amazing things," the 17-year-old starlet dished. "I know we've said this before, but I am being serious now; you will find out the answer to almost every single question you have this season."
[Related: Q&A with 'PLL' Star Sasha Pieterse as She Hits the Big Screen for 'G.B.F.']
2. Whatever you do, don't miss the mid-season finale. "There is some serious stuff going on," she shared. "The mid-season finale and the end finale are going to blow your mind, because it is blowing mine."
3. It's true! Ali might actually have a twin. "There has been a question about the twin thing and there are some cool twists and turns in that," Pieterse revealed. "I don't know how much I can say, but it is not following the books as much as you think it would. It is totally different."
4. It sounds like we'll have to wait to learn the identity of red coat, but that plot is sure to be juicy. "There is a whole mystery behind red coat, but I like where it is going," she said coyly.
5. The twin theories might explain the creepy pictures that Pieterse posted on her Instagram account. She posted two pics: one showed masks of Ali's face and another revealed a pair of feet that are missing legs. "There is a lot of creepy stuff going on this season."
Bonus fact: Pieterse says if she were writing the script for "Pretty Little Liars," this season, "Ali would be alive. Period."
"Pretty Little Liars" returns to ABC Family on June 11 at 8 PM.