The post The National reveals 2020 Homecoming Festival lineup appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Appropriately, The National will headline each day of the festival with two unique sets, including a full performance of High Violet. The newly announced lineup also boasts Patti Smith, Sylvan Esso, Local Natives, Phosphorescent, Hamilton Leithauser, Jay Som, Japanese Breakfast, and Sudan Archive.
Tickets to Homecoming 2020 goes on sale Friday, November 22nd via the festival’s website.
Homecoming will once again run concurrently with MusicNOW, the contemporary music festival founded by The National’s own Bryce Dessner in 2006. The lineup, to be announced shortly, and will feature world-class contemporary classical music and beyond, with special exhibitions and talks throughout the festival weekend.
- David Byrne performs "Road to Nowhere" with cast of American Utopia Broadway on Fallon: Watch
- Horrifying 22-foot statue of baby Jesus looks just like Phil Collins
- Eddie Van Halen hospitalized due to complications from cancer drugs: Report
- Hall and Oates announce 2020 tour dates
- Beck says he has no "connection or affiliation" with Scientology