Using New York City as a backdrop, Nas linked with his NYC fellow natives, Fivio and Ferg, for the anthemic hit, which includes cameos from AZ, Cormega, Jungle, and others.
“Spicy” appeared on Nas’ new album King’s Disease, which was entirely produced by Hit-Boy and includes features from Big Sean, Lil Durk, The Firm, Don Toliver, and more. The LP is Nas’ first after two years, following the release of 2018’s Nasir. In late August, Nas released the visual for “Ultra Black” with a guest verse from Hit-Boy, which has since garnered over 3 million views on YouTube.
Watch the video for “Spicy” at the top.
- Nas Returns With New Album 'King's Disease' f./ Big Sean, Charlie Wilson, Lil Durk, and More
- Watch Nas' New Video for "Ultra Black"
- Doja Cat Says She Isn't Interested in Beefing With Nas: 'I Love Him'
- The Complex SHOP: Designer Clothing and Brands
- Complex Podcast Network
- Sole Collector Mobile App - Your app for the Sneaker World
- Sneaker of the Year: The Best Since ’85 Book - Now available for pre-order!
Sign up for the Complex Newsletter for breaking news, events, and unique stories.