Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty; Rodin Eckenroth/Getty
Olindo showed support for her ex and former Southern Charm costar on Instagram Friday after a fan left a comment inquiring about her feelings toward Conover.
After Olindo, 29, shared a selfie from her L'Abeye offices, a fan commented, "I wonder how she feel [sic] knowing the [sic] Craig's is a complete success."
"She feels really good," Olindo replied. "And is so so so happy for him!"
Olindo and Conover dated for three years before calling it quits in 2017. Much of their relationship drama was documented on Southern Charm, with season 6 focusing on the fallout of their breakup.
Naomie olindo/ instagram
Olindo moved on and dated Metul Shah for several years, even moving to New York City together earlier this summer. But just weeks later in July, PEOPLE broke the news of their split.
"Naomie and Metul are no longer together," Olindo's agent told exclusively told PEOPLE. "She is back in Charleston and plans to stay there for the time being."
Olindo then addressed the breakup news with a teary-eyed Instagram Story selfie.
"Nothing will be worse than losing my dad," she wrote. "But this is a close second. Betrayal is never easy for anyone and I'm just so sorry to anyone else who has stumbled across those terrible messages."
Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.
She continued, "I'm absolutely positive I will regret posting this tomorrow but so many of you have reached out saying you're feeling a similar pain. I'm so so sorry."
Though she has yet to address the reason for the split, Olindo's statement seemingly referenced rumors that Shah had cheated.
"I am so thankful for all of the support you guys are giving me right now," she wrote in a since-deleted Instagram Story post. "Trust me I need it. This is incredibly embarrassing and I feel so lost, I just ask that you please stop sending/saying hateful things to Metul."