The post Mumford & Sons share new song “Blind Leading the Blind”: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Mumford & Sons have returned today with a new standalone single called “Blind Leading the Blind”.
As Marcus Mumford stated in a press release, the track was “a catalytic song for much of our work on” the band’s latest album, last year’s Delta. However, despite being a precursor to that record, Mumford and the boys never got around to actually finishing it. It took them some 18 months to get it together, spurred on by the works of John Steinbeck after receiving the prestigious award named after the esteemed author.
Take a listen to “Blind Leading the Blind” below. Mumford & Sons have tour of Asia set for November, with a run of US holiday radio shows coming in December. They’re also set to headline Florida’s Okeechobee Festival next March. Get tickets to all their upcoming gigs here.
- Film Review: xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- Billie Eilish Throws an Unconventional, Unholy Mass Onstage
- Bill Murray slept through his own lifetime achievement award press conference
- Tool fan didn't realize he asked Eddie Van Halen to take his picture at concert
- Harvey Weinstein resurfaces at NYC bar, promptly confronted by three women