The post Morrissey, Bauhaus, Blondie, Devo to Play Cruel World Festival appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Pioneers of new wave, post-punk, goth, and 80’s alt-rock will come together for a one-day festival called Cruel World.
Coachella producers Goldenvoice are putting on the event, which is scheduled to take place on Saturday, May 2nd at the Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
Morrissey, the reunited Bauahus, Blondie, Devo, and Echo & The Bunnymen headline the lineup.
Also confirmed to play are The Psychedelic Furs, Violent Femmes, Public Image LTD., Gary Numan, Marc Almond, The English Beat, Cold Cave, She Wants Revenge, and The KVB, among others.
Tickets go on sale Friday, February 14th at Noon PST via the festival’s website.
Head to Festival Outlook for the latest music festival lineup news and rumors
- Rage Against the Machine Announce 47-Date Reunion Tour [Updated]
- Snoop Dogg goes after Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King over treatment of accused black male celebrities [Updated]
- Adam Sandler chides Oscar nominees as "feather-haired douchebag motherfuckers" during Spirit Awards speech
- Donald Trump Unironically Tweeted Larry David Wearing a MAGA Hat Thinking It Was a Compliment
- Oscars 2020: Billie Eilish performs The Beatles' "Yesterday" during In Memoriam: Watch