The post Morris Day and Snoop Dogg bring a “Lil Mo Funk” to Kimmel: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Day took the stage first, sporting a sparkling white suit and chic shades. Decked in a contrasting dark brown coat (and sans pole dancers), Snoop joined halfway through the song, and the pair proceeded to groove and bounce around the stage, together working the audience.
Both the funk legend and Long Beach rapper linked up on 2017’s “One Night Stand”. Snoop recently dropped his 17th album, I Wanna Thank Me; he also covered Nick Cave’s “Red Right Hand” for Peaky Blinders, a rendition Cave himself praised.
(Read: Top 20 Hip-Hop Solo Albums)
- xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- Jared Leto tried to kill Joaquin Phoenix's Joker movie
- Nick Cave says he's "repelled" by "self-righteous" woke culture
- The 100 Scariest Movies of All Time
- Mayhem's Necrobutcher: I was on my way to kill Euronymous myself