The post Monsta X just want to be “Someone’s Someone” on new song: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Monsta X are looking for love on their new single “Someone’s Someone”.
The septet have been separating themselves from other K-Pop breakthroughs with a smoother R&B sound than the typical kinetic, hip-hop influenced styles of their peers. They did so recent hits “Who Do U Love?” featuring French Montana and last month’s “Love U”, and “Someone’s Someone” continues the trend. With future-pop production behind their clean harmonies and a snapping chorus, Monsta X sing of how they “Wanna be someone’s someone/ With somebody we can’t live without.”
“We love the song’s message of unity, being connected to someone and not being alone,” the group said in a press statement. “We are always here for our monbebe and we belong to them unconditionally.” (Monbebe, by the by, is the term for Monsta X’s most devoted fans.)
- xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- Nickelback gets Trump's "Photograph" video pulled from Twitter
- Apple is shutting down iTunes
- R.I.P. Ginger Baker, legendary Cream drummer dies at 80
- R.I.P. Kim Shattuck, frontwoman of The Muffs and onetime Pixies member dies at 56