Having to self-quarantine presents a lot of challenges especially when you can’t see those you love — when you can’t give your parents or your kids a hug when you need them most. But thankfully we have social media and video chat so that while we may not be able to physically be next to our loved ones we can still see their faces and send virtual love.
More from SheKnows
- Joanna Gaines Shares Baby Crew's Quarantine Hobby, & Now We Need a Tiny Pool Table, Too
- Eva Mendes Explains Why She Keeps Her Life With Ryan Gosling & Their Kids Private
- Chrissy Teigen Makes a Killer Point About Being Comfortable in Your Own Skin (Mom-Bod Boob Job & All)
“Looking through old photo albums,’ mom Robin captioned, “Sending love to these babies @iamdylanpenn @emmaroberts.”
The adorable pic shows Robin holding both Dylan and Emma — and even as a toddler, we can see that Dylan looks very much like mom. Robin shares daughter Dylan with her second ex-husband Sean Penn and 50% of her DNA is dad, she is one face with her mom.
Dylan is following in her famous parent’s footsteps and pursuing an acting career but that doesn’t mean she asks them for acting tips. The young model and actor told Vanity Fair, “I don’t really ask them for advice. I think they like the idea of me having my own discovery into this world of things.”
Click here to see more daughters who look exactly like their famous moms.
Launch Gallery: 17 Daughters Who Look Just Like Their Famous Moms
Best of SheKnows
- 18 Things About Tiffany Haddish You Probably Didn't Know
- All the Non-Holiday Winter Movies You Should Be Watching Right Now
- 11 Female Film Characters Who Made an Impact in 2018