The post Miley Cyrus covers Pink Floyd’s “Comfortably Numb”: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Recent live performances have seen Miley Cyrus put her own spin on rock ‘n’ roll staples by Nine Inch Nails, Led Zeppelin, and Metallica. That trend continued at Las Vegas’ iHeart Radio Festival on Saturday night, as Cyrus covered Pink Floyd’s classic “Comfortably Numb” as part of her eight-song set. Watch fan-captured performance footage below.
“My favorite faces to see in the crowd are confused dads,” Cyrus commented amidst her string of classic rock covers. In addition to “Comfortably Numb”, the pop singer sang Zeppelin’s “Black Dog”.
During last night’s performance, Cyrus also offered up the live debut of “Don’t Call Me An Angel”, her recent collaboration with Ariana Grande and Lana Del Rey for Charlie’s Angels.
- Tekashi 6ix9ine is expected to enter witness protection
- xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- About 100 people storm Area 51 gate, two people arrested
- The Village People incite unlikely circle pit and wall of death at Riot Fest: Watch
- Miley Cyrus covers Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb": Watch